The power of knowledge put into practice
We have extensive experience in understanding our customers’ needs and develop feasible and accurate project plans, as well as mobilising the necessary resources required to deliver projects both on time and on budget around the world.
The projects we have been involved with include:
- LPG/LNG process plants;
- Shuttle Tankers;
- Petrochemical plants and refineries;
- Turret, buoys and PLEMs;
- External and internal turret mooring systems;
- Subsea interfaces;
- Topside modules and skids;
- Pipelay vessels;
- Derrick/Heavy lift units;
- DP vessels (Class II/III);
- Diving support vessels;
- Trenchers and ROVs;
- Firefighting vessels;
- SPMs Single Point Mooring systems (SPM);
- Soft Yoke Mooring systems (SYMS);
- Power plants (marine, offshore and onshore);
- Anchor handlers;
- Production platforms (CPPs);
- Onshore terminals.
BB Offshore & Marine Consulting Ltd. provided services directly or indirectly for the following companies:
ABB, AGIP, Alewijnse, Allseas, Apache Energy Ltd., Bluewater B.V, Chevron, CNOOC Ltd., ConocoPhillips China Inc., Costain Upstream Ltd, CSO Aker, CSO, ENI, EPC Offshore, ExxonMobil, Fairness Group China, Gazprom, HESS Ltd, HHI, Huisman, Hydro, Imtech, KNOC,Kochi Refineries Ltd., MISC Berhad, Neftegaz, NEXEN Inc., Pasir Gudang LPG, Petrofac PED, PETRONAS, PETRONAS Charigali Sdn.Bhd., Qatar Gas, Sakhalin LNG, Seamec Ltd., Shell Malaysia, Shell Pernis,Siemens PLC, Statoil, STG Sea Trucks Group, STX M&O, Sub Sea 7, Technip, ThaiOil, Wilton China, Wood Group.