Sharing our knowledge
One of the attendees’ testimonial:
“The course provides understanding and knowledge on FPSO design covering all aspects of an FPSO Bruno Ban is a very knowledgeable trainer.”
(Floating Structure Engineer, Petronas)
COURSES AND WORKSHOPS
BB Offshore & Marine Consultancy provides professional workshops and training courses, thoroughly explaining the design and technology of floating production, storage, offloading and LNG systems.
Focusing on the key technical challenges and risks associated with the execution of the project, the courses provide a complete technical overview of Floating Production and Storage Facilities from design and construction to commissioning and start-up.
The workshops and courses explore (but are not limited to) the following subjects:
- FPSO Design and Technology;
- FLNG Design and Technology;
- Topside Construction, Fabrication and Installation;
- E&I Design, Installation and Operation;
- Water Injection System;
- Fundamentals of Offshore Systems, Design and Construction.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Our workshops and courses are designed for professionals in the floating production and LNG industry, enabling them to obtain a better understanding of FPSOs’ and FLNGs’ technical complexities, critical drivers and key design issues.
- Understand the general role of an (LNG) FPSO;
- Examine the key design and technology considerations;
- Ability to evaluate the boundaries of design in interface management;
- Influence of ship’s hull motions on the topside design affecting structural interface and equipment integrity;
- Understand the FLNG process of vaporisation, liquefaction, cryogenic containments, different technologies throughout the plant and ensure safety continuity throughout long term operations;
- The challenges of FPSO/FLNG commissioning;
- Comprehension of offloading and transfer of LNG.
The workshops and training courses arm the participant with the necessary information to help advance their FPSO and FLNG projects and ensure their success.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The course is recommended for personnel involved in FPSO or FLNG projects who require more in-depth knowledge about design, technology, layouts, interfaces, integration, construction, fabrication, load-out
, installation, hook-up, commissioning, start-up and operation.
The course are suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Designers, managers and operators;
- Technical staff, project engineers, engineering discipline leads, engineering specialists, and operating staff.
The workshops and courses will provide the participants with an in-depth knowledge through detailed information, real-life case studies, photos and video animation. The course will encourage discussions between both delegates and the course director.
BB Offshore & Marine Consulting has conducted training courses for participants of over 100 companies and individuals worldwide in FPSO, LNG and FLNG technology.
We can conduct individual in-house workshops and training courses on-site, designed to meet the participants’ needs.
To learn more about our courses, please contact us.
For more detailed information, click here for our workshops and courses brochure.